Toradora (review)

Hi I'm really happy that I've seen this anime. I finished it two days ago but actually I started watching it a long time ago but I put it on hold on the third episode cause I thought the outcome was to obvious but there is a lot of entertainment in between so it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Slice of Life

About:  It's a new school year and Ryuuji Takasu discovers that not only is he in the same class as his best friend, Yuusaku Kitamura, but also Minori Kushieda whom he's had an undisclosed crush on for quite some time. Along with the two of them comes the "Palmtop Tiger", tiny Taiga Aisaka and Minori's best friend. Despite her small stature, Taiga takes nothing from anybody and is secretly in love with Kitamura. Ryuuji and Taiga, despite their oil and water relationship, agree to mutually support each other in their quests for their hearts' desire. (source: MAL)


My opinion
Characters: I enjoy the characters a lot. Taiga is a tsundere (a character who's tough on the outside but are nice on the inside) I'm not a big fan of tsunderes since most of them are tsunderes who blushes all the time and yell ''B-b-Baka!'' but Taiga is strong, can protect herself and still has a caring side. Ryuuji is a person who looks like a delinquent but actually have a house mother personality.
Plot: Even though the plot was predictable for me I enjoyed watching this a lot. I love the comedy moments and there is drama moments too. I enjoyed the first half of the serious cause of the comedy but on the second half I really got into it cause less comedy and more drama stuff happens. I wasn't that happy with the ending though but I enjoyed watching the series
Music: I enjoyed the music a lot and thought that it really set the mood when it's a serious moment or something like that. The song from the anime that I like the most is Lost My Pieces     
Art: I like the art style a lot cause I think it's really cute

This is probably one of the must watch when it comes to rom/com anime according to many people and now I thinks so too. I really recommend this and hope you'll visit again.

Take care Watch Anime
KuroKitsune

Comments

Popular Posts