Date A Live II episode 1(episode review)

Now the second season of the anime Date A live has started airing. I'm enjoyed watching the first season because of the comedy moments and  the entertaining characters. I enjoyed even though I thought it was weird that Shidou had to date spirit girls. I don't remember exactly everything that happened in the first season but I remember characters so there where some moments where I was a little confused but this episode made a good job and reminded me of the most important stuff.

Genres: Comedy, Mecha, Romance, School, Sci-Fi, Shounen


In this episode you'll see good comedy, Shidou taking care of Tohka and Yoshino, Origami getting closer to Shidou and Tohka relationship with Shidou takes a step forward. Yoshino is extremely adorable as always, Tohka does what she can in order to keep Shidou liking her in cute way. Origami is a big part in the comedy for me and she also has her serious moments. New villain characters appear but aren't interacting with the main characters yet. And in the end of the episode you'll see Kurumi talking to someone but you don't know who. I'm looking forward to see the new characters who haven't appeared yet and the upcoming episodes. 

Take care Watch Anime
KuroKitsune
  

Comments

Popular Posts