My top 5 things about anime

1. You can make things funnier, scarier or more beautiful. Comedy can become better by make longer faces , see someone fall in a funnier way, horror scenes can have more details with blood or when some body gets cut and you can easier make characters exactly how you want the to look like instead of using a lot of time finding actors that look how you want but suck at acting.


2. You can see more interesting plots containing action scenes, horror scenes, cute/romantic scenes or super powers that are hard too film in real life movies or series. Since anime is easier to make and can have more expressions or details in action scenes or comedy scenes.


3. You can escape reality when for example you come home after a tiring day of work or school you can sit down and watch comedy if you maybe been sad all day and laugh. Watch a life of someone else if you think your life is boring or something like that.

4. The big variation of anime genres. You can never say that you've watch everything cause the is a lot of anime out there but there may be hard if you only like one genre why not widen your interest? I  have times where one week I was interested in watching and the week after that maybe horror then it's easy for me to find new anime.


5.  The amount of people watching anime. I know that there is a lot of people watching anime watching anime. It may be hard to find people in maybe your school or at work I think there is a lot of people that have seen at least one anime. If you don't wan't to be so open about loving anime you can always use the internet there is lot of pages or groups on for example Facebook. I'm participating in lot of groups and pages where you can discuss you opinions about anime with other people. I've found lots of anime loving friends like this.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite things about anime and this may help you if you're trying to get one of your friends to watch anime. This doesn't mean that I think everything else except anime is bad I also watch a lot of TV shows and stuff this is just my opinion on why I like anime.
KuroKitsune

Comments

Popular Posts