SKET Dance (First impression)

I just started watching the anime SKET Dance and... It wasn't as I expected but in a good way. I started watching this cause I've been having it on my list for a while now and when I finished the latest ep of Nisekoi I just randomly started watching this. I've seen 2 episodes and there is 77 episodes

About: At Kaimei High School, the Living Assistance Club (aka the Sket Brigade) was organized to help students with problems big or small. Most of the time, though, they hang out in their club room, bored, with only a few trivial problems floating in every once in a while. In spite of this, they still throw all their energy into solving these worries. (source: MAL)



First impression: I didn't read the description before I started watching so I took it for given that it was about dancing because the title is SKET Dance... dance. And it wasn't but I liked it anyway. The animation reminded me a lot of Gintama which I've put on hold cause there is so many episodes I don't have time. The comedy is really funny and I enjoy watching how the characters work in order to complete a mission.

Hope you'll check it out I why not visit this blog again?
KuroKitsune

Comments

Popular Posts