Tonari no Kaibuts-kun (manga review)

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Shoujo

Description: Mizutani Shizuku is the type of person who only cares for her own grades. But when she accidentally delivers lesson notes to Yoshida Haru, he becomes convinced they are friends. Haru turns out to have a very innocent personality, but who would've thought that Haru would actually confess to Shizuku? A cold-hearted girl and super-troublemaker romance with a fresh new perspective. 


I really recommend this manga for those who like the anime. The reason to why I checked out the manga was because I enjoyed the anime a lot and I wanted to see how their relationship continued and I saw screen shots of the manga and thought it was beautiful. I like this manga a lot since the two main characters are both people who haven't experienced love before (not unusual in shoujo) but the personalities of them are pretty different but it's interesting to see how Mizutani and Haru get along.


The pacing of their relationship is really slow though and they also waver but there is reasons. I adore the art style and in the manga it's more detailed since the characters don't have to move. I love the character designs a lot, the clothes when they're not in school and the hairstyles. I like the comedy in the series a lot too. Haru is really innocent but also a little childish which can be annoying at some moments and other moments it can be a part of his charm. Mizutani is cold hearted  and she knows how to take care of herself and can at some points be like a mother for Haru. I really recommend this manga and reading what happens to the other people in the manga cause there are a lot other interesting stuff going on.

Take care Read Manga
KuroKitsune   

Comments

Popular Posts