Bokura wa minna Kawaisou episode 1(episode review)

I started watching this ongoing anime that was released today and it's called Bokura Wa minna Kawaisou. I'm gonna keep reviewing the episodes of this anime every Friday. I may miss some episode reviews because of homework but I'll try keep up as much as I can.

Genres: Comedy, drama, romance, school, school, slice of life

About: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for under aged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as (source: Lovemyanime)


In this episode you'll see Usa arrive to his new apartment and meet the people living there. The animation is cute and at some moments the background changes when some for example talks, become depressed or excited and it becomes pretty colorful, cute and kind of has a little manga scream bubbles so warning to those who've been or are sitting in a dark room for a while. I kind of have the Hamatora color effect but weaker. The characters are interesting and the anime shows the personalities of the characters in a really good way. I think the apartment is really beautiful and I wished that I live in a apartment like that.   

I think this is watchable and recommend you to watch this if you like Comedy and Drama. Come visit again and... Byee
KuroKitsune


Comments

Popular Posts