Naruto Shippuuden episode 357 (Episode review)

This episode still takes place in the past in Konoha a little closer to the present than the last episode. In this episode you'll see the eleven year Itachi join the ANBU group where Kakashi is the captain. You'll see how Itachi adapts to Kakashi's team as the youngest anbu member ever.  How Itachi does on his first ANBU mission with Kakashi. And Uchiha clans plans in the end.


It's been a while since I've been interested in Naruto since I thought it got boring when they went from epic fights with kages, Naruto, Obito and Madara to Kakashi past as an Anbu member. This time I was interested in the episode cause Itachi was in it and I've always wondered how it was when he joined the Anbu but other than that I have nothing to say.

Thanks for reading my opinion and visit again for more stuff related to anime and manga. 
KuroKitsune       

Comments

Popular Posts