Akuma no Riddle (first impression)

Genres: Action, School, Yuri

The story is set at Myoujou Academy, a private girls' boarding school. The 10th year's Kurogumi class has 12 assassins with their sights on one target, Haru Ichinose. Tokaku Azuma is a recent transfer student who is also targeting Ichinose, but she gradually develops feelings for Ichinose.

I love this show. I've just finished watching the latest episode and I've been staying away from this anime cause one of the genres is Yuri but now it doesn't matter and I'm glad that I checked it out. I like the dark feels it gives and the characters have really interesting personalities.


I love the animation a lot because of the dark feel it gives and the character designs. I think that I would like it more if it wasn't only girls but it doesn't mean that I wan't to erase the romance I wouldn't mind Ichinose and Haru still staying girls. The charcters personalities are really interesting there is even a girl that have a split personality where one more quiet one during the day but when the sun goes down it takes a big turn around. I like the concept where everybody is assassins which creates more bad ass characters. Well I think I would recommend this for those who likes dangan ronpa. This reminds me of dangan ronpa but I think that this is a lot better. I'm gonna keep watching but not do episode reviews on it.

Take care Watch Anime
KuroKitsune

Comments

Popular Posts