Another (Review)

Another I probably my favorite horror anime but I haven't seen so many horror anime though. And I was kind of spoiled on a really important thing in this but that didn't stop me from enjoying this.

Genres: Mystery, Horror, School, Thriller

Description: When Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to his new school, he can sense something frightening in the atmosphere of his new class, a secret none of them will talk about. At the center is the beautiful girl Mei Misaki. Kouichi is immediately drawn to her mysterious aura, but then he begins to realize that no one else in the class is aware of her presence. (source: MAL)


My opinion
Characters: I think that Kouichi is okay but he seems plain and he's also curious which leads him to approaching Misaki while others don't. I like Misaki a lot she is really interesting cause she is mysterious but later on you'll get to know her better. The other characters that you'll see is probably Izumi and Naoya. Izumi is a strong and dependable since she tries to help and lead the class with all her might. Naoya seems like a nice guy to me cause he's trying to help at some points but he kind of mess up.
Plot: I think the plot is interesting and it even made me wan't to solve the mystery that the class is going through. But in the beginning I was kind of bored cause there wasn't something that interested but I still like the creepy feeling that it had, but after episode 3 I really got in to it and started marathon it. And the plot was really good for a horror anime cause it had a really interesting reason to kill characters.
Animation: I think the animation is really creepy at moments but in a good way, the death scenes were animated in a good way and the dolls were really creepy.
Music: I love the music. The opening to this is probably one of the few that I actually listen to cause I usually only listen once and just skip it the rest cause I wan't to get to the point as fast a possible. The music is one of the things that is really important to me in order to make for example a creepy scene.

I really recommend this anime for those who like to watch horror anime and I hope you'll check out this blog again.
KuroKitsune   

Comments

Popular Posts