Noragami (Review)

I finished watching Noragami not too long ago. It's an anime that has been produced by Bones which is probably my favorite studio since it has produced Full metal Alchemist and Soul eater. Noragami is my favorite anime from the Winter season of anime.

Genres: Action, adventure, shounen, super natural

About: Yato, a minor god, dreams to become the most revered deity in the world with big shrine and all. However, being a penniless god that he is, he has a long way to go and his shinki leaving him doesn't help matter. Later, when he does his job, a high school girl named Hiyori Iki pushes him out of the way of a speeding bus; unaware of his status as deity.
Things get complicated when this incident triggers abnormality in Hiyori's soul, causing her to make an Astral Projection whenever she falls unconscious. To turn herself back to normal, Hiyori must help Yato becoming a better god who can fix the problem, along with Yato's new shinki, Yukine.(source: MyAnimeList)

My opinion
Characters: I love all the characters. The character development is amazingly done in this anime. Yato is funny and tries his best to complete someones if he accepts it (except Hiyoris wish) in order to get closer to his dream of becoming a really famous god. Hiyori is a girl who is nice and she has a lot of courage which leads her to do things like pushing Yato out of the when a bus was coming in order to save him and creates a troublesome problem for her. There is a lot of people that hates Yukine in the during his charcter. development (you will understand if you watch) but I can understand why they do cause he's kind of acting like a brat but I didn't hate him that much because there where reasons. To me later on it's like Yato and Hiyori are like parents for Yukine and I love that kind of family relationship between characters in anime.
Plot: I think the plot is interesting cause you could see how much Yato tried in order to become a famous god and how Hiyori kind of end up having to join him on some jobs in order for him to get her back to normal and then Yukine kind of becomes like a child that they have to raise along the way. I love this series and I'm even reading the manga and I hope a second season will come out. And I also love the comedy in the series a lot.
Art: I think the art was beautiful and I like it a lot. I love the art especially in the action scenes where the phantoms get cut and die. When I started watching Noragami the art in the picture didn't appeal to me that much cause I thought it seemed boring then and I was really wrong. The art can have a beautiful feel to it and also a dark feel when it's night and the phantoms come out.
Music: I love the music in this Noragami and I'm listening to the soundtrack until it's worn out. Here is a link to the soundtrack playlist on YouTube Noragami soundtrack full songs (my favorite track on the playlist is Delivery or Noratan). I love music style, it's kind of has traditional instruments but still has a modern taste to it. The music really fit in the moments when it's played in.

I love this anime and I think that you should check it out if you haven't seen it and if you have seen it I hope you enjoyed reading my opinion. Why not visit this blog again if you want some recommendations or just read somebody else opinion? 

KuroKitsune 


  


Comments

Popular Posts