Fairy tail 2014 episode 1 (review)

This is one of the anime of the spring season that I've really been looking forward to cause I've seen the first sequel of it, the movie, OVA and read the manga continuation but I haven't kept up lately so I'm a little bit after.
So in the beginning of this episode you'll see Lucy in a destroyed world, after the op they jump to the present where the FT guild is doing their thing at a pub and then Gajeel (a guild member) comes in and takes some of the members to a cave/dragon graveyard where they'll learn the history about the dragons, somewhere in between that you'll see a mysterious character that also appears in the manga and what's going on in the sabertooth  and in the end they'll jump too what I assume is the future(the destroyed world).


I like this episode even tough I kind of felt like I've missed something in the beginning since in the first sequel you'll see that it ended before the grand magic games ended but I understood it after a while. In the beginning of the episode they let all the NaLu shippers have a moment including me. The series follows the manga right now. The characters are as entertaining as always.Is there someone else that thinks that something is missing in the animation or it it just me...it's probably just me. 

I think this series is and it's characters are really entertaining and enjoyable to watch if you like comedy series with characters that have a deep bond between each other. If you haven't seen it you can at least check one ep out since it has 175 eps and why not visit this blog again.
KuroKitsune       


 

Comments

Popular Posts