Isshuukan Friends episode 3 (episode review)

Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life

I really like this anime and think that for now it's my favorite Slice of life/romance of this anime season. Even though the description doesn't say that it's a romance anime I do. In the of the episode you see Fujimiya try her best on making a lunch for Hase and she even made lot of different version of omelettes just to find out what he likes the most. Hase thinks that it would be better if more people knew about Fujimiya's situation and decides to start with introducing his friend Shogo to Fujimiya and explain her situation.


When they tell him about the situation he comes up with an theory that maybe she had a trauma before the weekly amnesia started that caused it. I think that it sounds pretty decent. But after that he starts to think that since she can act cold in class she can act as if she get amnesia every week. Hase thinks that he went to far and tells him to leave. In the end of the episode you can see Fujimiya remembering a bit from the week before but just a little bit. I've started getting annoyed with their mouths cause I think they a really low down on their faces but that's not something that makes me enjoy the series less and I still like the cute animation.

Take care Watch Anime
KuroKitsune 

Comments

Popular Posts