Top 10 going to watch of summer 2014

This anime season is about to end and next season is  about to start soon. Here is the ones that I'm looking forward to most and my reasons. They're in alphabetical order.

1. Akame Ga Kill
Start: July 7
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy


All I know about the series is that it's about assassins and that the studio White Fox (they made steins gate) made this. I've heard from some manga readers that it's good. 

2. Ao Haru Ride
Start: July 8
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School, Shoujo


I've read the manga and it's in my top 10 romance manga... That's it. I like the story cause it doesn't go as a shoujo romance usually do and in a good way too. 

3. Free! Eternal Summer
Start: July 3
Genre: Sports, Comedy, School, Slice of Life


I've seen the first season and enjoyed it a lot. It has a lot of funny moments and I wonder how the story will continue on.

4. Glasslip
Start: July 3
Genre: Slice of Life


I enjoyed the serie Nagi no Asukara and this series is made by the same studio, PA works. I like their animation style. The story seem interesting since the main character wants to be a glass artisan. 

5. Kuroshitsuji: Book of circus
Start: July 11
Genre: Comedy, Demons, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural


This season of Black butler is not an anime original like the second season but it's based on on of the better arcs from the manga. Since I've seen the other two seasons too.

6. Psycho-Pass new edited version
Start: July 10 
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Police


I've seen the first version and I liked it a lot. It's in my top 5 psychological anime. I'm also curious about how it will turn out. 

7. Sword Art Online 2 
Start: July 5
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Game


I saw the first season and enjoyed it, I know it's flaws though. This season is going to be based of the novels this time, I've heard that the novels is a lot better I have some expectations. I also want to see people react to the fact that Kirito is going to play looking like a girl. And gun gale online seems interesting. 

8. Tokyo ESP
Start: July 12
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Seinen


This seems interesting cause there's going to be a flying penguin, cause why not. No I mean the story seems interesting and I like that it's a seinen series. But from what I've read the story seem interesting  

9. Tokyo Ghoul
Start: July 4
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Supernatural, Psychological, Seinen 


This series also has Tokyo in it's title. This looks really interesting. Psychological and Horror are two of the genres and also my favorites since they are kind of rare. The guy behind the one with the book seems interesting.

10. Zankyou no Terror
Start: July 12
Genre: Psychological, Thriller


Yay another psychological series. Oh what a coincidence this also takes place in Tokyo but doesn't have it in it's title. Two boys that are the minds behind a massive terrorist bombing and a girl... Hmm I wonder how it will turn out. I'm just wondering how she will get involved in this.

I tried making the reasons short and funny this time. I'm also going to watch other series but I will at least to one episode review to each of the anime on the list. 

Take care Watch Anime
KuroKitsune 

Comments

Popular Posts