My top 10 anime recommendations/first impression of fall 2014

Here is my list of the anime I've enjoyed the most so far of this season. This is a list of the ones I've watched up until now. So if you think I'm missing something it's probably cause I haven't seen it or don't think the same way. This is my opinion.

1. Fate/stay night: Unlimited blade works
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Magic, Super Power
Great series about seven magicians picked out by the holy grail to be a part of the Holy Grail war. I fell in love with it really quickly and started watching the other fate series just to see more after episode 0. The animation was great and the action is just... amazing. I would've been screwed if the episode wasn't about 40 minutes. The plot is very interesting and shows lots of small glimpses of stuff that keeps me interested. My favorite character so far are archer.


2. Kiesijuu: sei no kakuritsu (Parasyte)
Genre: Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Psychological, Seinen
This is a very interesting concept and suits my taste very well because it's psychological and horror. I love the music in the series and the op is my replacement for Tokyo ghouls unravel. I'm looking forward to seeing how he will do by knowing about these parasites/aliens. This makes me question myself and humanity because these creatures are ''just'' feeding themselves on the race their main body is in only caring about themselves trying to survive while thinking in a logical way. While we humans kill and eat other creatures to feed ourselves and our own race. I really like the dubstep music and that they're not censoring the horror.    
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

3. Psycho-pass 2
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Police
I've watched the first season about a year ago and it's been one of my all time favorite anime. We got some new characters and get to see Tsunemori more bad ass than ever. We get some foreshadowing in the op about the new characters. Tsunemori is now leading her own team and does a good job in her own way. So far I just think the new inspector is annoying. I hope we get to see Kogami soon.
Psycho-Pass 2

4. Ookami shoujo to Kuro ouji
Genre: Comedy, School, Shoujo
 A really good replacement for last seasons Ao Haru Ride. In fact really similar but still very enjoyable. I like seeing how this girl Erika will be Kyouyas slave so he can be her fake boyfriend and she can keep her ''friends'' to maybe(probably) becoming real couple. But that will most likely take ages cause basically all shojo anime don't even become a real couple. Right now I'm just enjoying the two mains interact with each other.
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

5. Shigatsu no Uso
Genre: Drama, Music, Romance, School, Shounen
A nice romance with music anime. I like that it's about music cause a used to play classical music a couple of years ago. I want to see how the piano prodigy Kosei get through his trauma and start playing piano again. The animation is really pretty like when he played piano as a kid or the first scene with the girl. I can sense the drama that's going to happen in the future.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

6. Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural
This is probably the series that I laugh to the most this season. We get to follow the little girl Kohina who thinks she's a doll and the fox ghost Kokkuri summoned by her. Kokkuri decides to haunt her so he can take care of her and make her a ''real human''. I love seeing the two mains interact and how Kohina always manage to turn the subject on Kokkuri if he states or asks something. It's even funnier when we get new characters.
Gugure! Kokkuri-san

7. World Trigger
Genre: Action, School, Sci-fi
The series is pretty generic so far but I'm still enjoying it. Osamu is like the ''typical'' main character that fights for justice but isn't strong enough. Yoma is more interesting to me cause he's bad ass and does things his own way while trying to adapt to this new place. We get to see the humans and the neighbors fight in a war. Humans has an organization called border which Osamu is a part of. I mostly want to find out about Yomas past and about the neighbors side.

World Trigger

7. Amagi Brilliant Park
Genre: Comedy, School, Romance, Harem
This series starts of really interesting. The main character Seiya is threatened to go on an amusement park date with a gun to his face by the transfer student Isuzu. He ends up as the manager that's going to turn the run down park into a popular amusement park for people to enjoy. Right now I just want to see how he will succeed. Turning the current state of the park to the on in the op. I like the animation a lot probably because it's kyo ani that made this.
Amagi Brilliant Park


9. Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Genre:Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Ecchi, Harem
A fantasy world where countries fights in war and try to get as much land as possible. Our main guy Tigre is leading his own town but ends up getting captured by the main girl Ellen. the interesting part for me is how they're dealing with and protecting their countries. Tigre is an archer and I like archey a lot so it's also a plus and is pretty dedicated to protecting his home place. It's kind of like a typical harem. Ellen is an interesting girl, she's one of the 7 Vanadis and so far bad ass


10. Akatsuki no Yona
Genre: Action, Romance, Fantasy
So far we've seen bits of the present but mostly how the princess ended up in the position she's now. But that's seems like a pretty shitty thing to go through on your sixteenth birthday though. I mean getting your dad killed by the person you've loved since childhood. She seems like she's a pure maiden in love but now she's fighting with Hak and five other guys.


Hope you'll check out at least one of them and if you've seen some or all hope you like my opinion.

Take care Watch Anime
KuroKitsune



Comments

Popular Posts