Top 5 anime podcast on youtube

Here is a top 5 list of my favorite anime podcast. I wanted to share this list because of my lack of postong and I enjoy listening to other peoples opinions on anime so I wanted to share this for those who are interested. Hope you'll check at least on of them out and if you already knew of them... enjoy anyway

5.  Ani-Tay Podcast
Cast: Richard, Ken, David and Kevin
Link: Ani-Tay Podcast


4. Anime Abroad Podcast
Cast: Archer, Bleeark, Cal, Ego, Eru, Tim and Valk
Link: Anime Abroad Podcast


3. Ani Divided
Cast: Sasuke dracon, Syy, Micah and Fosh(Chibi, Roxas)
Link: 


2. James 'N Brown podcast
Cast: Raj and Spencer
Link:James 'N Brown Podcast



1. Podtaku
Cast A: Holden, Garnt, Tristan and Jean,
Cast B: Sooin, Kenneth, Alain, Connor, Sarah and Jimi
Link: Podtaku

Comments

Popular Posts